CoronaVirus is a deadly disease with no treatment, But body heals itself
As we all know world is going through hard time due to pandemic spread of COVID19 also known as CoronaVirus which is although an old virus but with new strains. It started spreading from China and right now only few countries left unaffected, Covid19 has claimed around 119718 lives till now all over world and still many people are on ICU beds, many are under treatment and many are quarantined but still no country is able to find a treatment for this disease So we have to keep ourselves healthy and fit so that our own body can protect us if we get infected. Here we comes with a logic “Prevention is better then cure” as current line of management of this pandemic situation.
Today I am going to discuss very important measures you should take to be healthy. W.H.O. says “Health is a state of physical, mental and social well-being in which disease and infirmity are absent” and at this time of Lockdown extended till 3rd may 2020 as announced by honorable Prime Minister of India, you have time to choose a healthy life style and you know the fact that it is real fun and easy, so here we start.
1) Yoga/exercise at home which will make you active, improve immunity, reduce fat & release stress/tension.
2) Eat healthy – Fruits, green vegetables, lemon water, green tea, milk/freshly prepared juice , No junk food.
3) Avoid consumption of toxic products like drinking alcohol, Smoking cigarette, chewing tobacco, hukkah, & etc as these products weakens the body and decrease the immunity of body to fight against infection.
4) Spend Quality time with Family, video calling your relatives, old friends, old colleagues which keeps you mentally & socially fit.
Now here I am going to tell you how to prevent the COVID19 infection.
1)#StayHomeStaySafe : Avoiding unnecessarily going out of home is the way to keep yourself.
2)#MaintainHandHygiene : Wash your hands regularly for 20 seconds, with soap and water or alcohol-based hand rub
3)#ProtectYourFace : Cover your nose and mouth with a disposable tissue or flexed elbow when you cough or sneeze. Use Mask to Protect yourself.
4)#SocialDistancing : Avoid close contact (1 meter or 3 feet) with people.
5)#ProtectOthers : Stay home and self-isolate from others in the household if you feel unwell
Things to Avoid
1) Touch your eyes, nose, or mouth if your hands are not clean.
2) Visiting your relatives or asking them to visit your place.
3) Sharing cigarette with anyone.
4) Consuming unclean Fruits/Raw vegetables
Have a nice day, StayHome StaySafe
Dr. Manish Jain(M.B.B.S.)
(Executive Member U.R.D.A. Delhi)